Thursday 28 May 2015

Blank Page

Photo Courtesy - Google

I sat with the white paper
Where should I start?
Potential of my existence
Hope of my birth
Vitality of infancy
Early days of creepy shade
Fantasy of fairyland
Doorway to fun and friends
Passion of youthfulness
Enterprise to accomplish
Contemplation of life cycle

Why not start again?
I wiped out my existence
I was annoyed with the child who laughed from inside
And hugged the shattered dreams
I forgave the shadows
Fetched the pebbles with my allies

The white paper looked bright
The desire, the newness
I smiled
Nothing to write
Life is about learning
With trial and errors
I will make mistakes and erase with a smile
Being the master and the learner
I shred the paper to a new day
And they sang
Every day is a new day

No comments:

Post a Comment