Tuesday 26 May 2015

Follow Me

Photo Courtesy - Google

An inspiration writing from the photography of Muradosmann “ Follow Me ”  https://instagram.com/muradosmann

Follow me forever you
Follow me wherever I go
Wipe my tears when I laugh
Hide me in your chest when I cry

Follow me eternal love
Follow me whatever I do
Laugh with me at my stupidities
Dance with me in my madness

Follow me everywhere
Follow me all the time dearest
Hold my hands through all the steps I make
Never let me go from you

Follow me forevermore
Follow me always my beloved
Shield me from yielding 
Fight for me from the shadows

Follow me all over honey
Follow me far and wide
Embrace me to my last breath
Keep my soul nearer to your heart

Follow me all the time sweetheart
Follow me all the way to the end
Cuddle me on the ground
Never let go to leave me lonely

No comments:

Post a Comment