Photo Courtesy- Google
I am in love, echo in heart
Love in the air with showers
I could see her dashing
I grinned and I walked away
She was dancing in the wind
I was gutted I couldn’t watch
I cared for you , nourished you
But you just want to snub me
He won’t come frequently
I am the one who is always with you
You only thrive on his arrival
Jealousy, anger caught my view
I saw you aching on the ground
I didn’t wonder about your hot lover
No matter what state you are in
I am your mother and always love you
Tuesday, 24 June 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rolling, rolling… Monday’s here,
Rolling, rolling… Monday’s here, Everyone in line, the weekend near. No competition, no challenge to face, Just one long train, keeping th...
-
I could not give up. There was no going back. After years of suffering— silent battles of the mind, pain resting heavily on my shoulders, ...
-
Photo Courtesy- Google I am in love, echo in heart Love in the air with showers I could see her dashing I grinned and I walked awa...
-
In the world of fuss, nothing lasts. In the world of dreams, happiness is pursued. In the world of myths, facts are created. In the world of...

No comments:
Post a Comment