I could not give up.
There was no going back. After years of suffering— silent battles of the mind, pain resting heavily on my shoulders, an invisible weight I carried alone— not anymore. I burned away the burden. I refused the pull of darkness. The road was steep, unforgiving. At any moment, I could have fallen— yet somehow, I endured. Sharp stones pierced through worn shoes. Even as my feet bled, I hid the pain and kept moving forward. And now, I decide: No more depressive moments. No more crossing broken lines— that chapter is closed. Once, stress ruled my mind, turning thoughts into storms, silence into pressure, each step into exhaustion. But clarity arrived quietly— like dawn after endless rain. It reminded me: survival is not a prison. Pain was never meant to be my home. So now, I choose differently— To breathe without fear. To walk without yesterday’s weight. To build instead of break. To heal instead of hide. Let this be a new beginning, guided by clarity, peace, and purpose. No more crashing. No more pain. Only forward— at last.Thursday, 21 May 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Don’t Want the Kingdom
I Don’t Want the Kingdom There are days when I am angry with Him. I raise my voice. I question Him. Sometimes, I even shout. There a...
-
Photo Courtesy- Google I am in love, echo in heart Love in the air with showers I could see her dashing I grinned and I walked awa...
-
I could not give up. There was no going back. After years of suffering— silent battles of the mind, pain resting heavily on my shoulders, ...
-
In the world of fuss, nothing lasts. In the world of dreams, happiness is pursued. In the world of myths, facts are created. In the world of...

No comments:
Post a Comment