Monday, 30 March 2015

Ego



Photo Courtesy- Google



I am dizzy
But I don’t want someone being sick
I care
But I don’t want anyone’s support
I empathise
But I don’t want someone’s sympathy
I am sad
But I don’t want anyone feeling bad

I whinge
But I don’t want to hear any moaners
I panic
But I don’t want anyone to suffer in terror
I am a good listener
But I don’t want somebody’s advice
I am confident
But I don’t want someone’s approval

I am friendly
But I don’t want to hold back any friends
I am dreamy
But I don’t want someone calling me lovely
I am smart
But I don’t want anyone telling me I’m brainy
I am honest
But I don’t want somebody saying I’m reliable

I am funny
But I don’t want someone to say I’m witty
I am beautiful
But I don’t want anyone’s praise
I am creative
But I don’t want someone’s imagination
I am hard working
But I don’t want someone’s admiration

I smile
But I want to see lots of smiles around
I am rich
But I want to amuse someone ridiculous
I am genuine
But I want to see you pleased with me
I am mad
But you will understand that as you are my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Waiting for the Falling Drops

The garden is not soil alone— It is the heart I’ve always known. Each thirsty leaf, each fragile flower, Counts fading hopes hour by hour. T...