Monday 23 June 2014

Tube Strike


 Photo Courtesy - Google
 
I wake up with a smile on my face
I don’t need a shower today
I don’t need to get my hair done
I can wear my smelly shoes

The tube strike days are the pleasant days
I can make an excuse arriving late at work
Easy to boast about my stinky scent
I can put the blame on others in the train

Train is packed and still space to squeeze
Doors are not shutting, must squeeze more
It is like whom to kiss or bow your head
Happy journey – who would complain?

The window glass is filled with dampness
Nobody bothers to open the window
At every station more people get in
Can you please move forward are the words you hear

Fun in the train won’t finish with the strike
Central Line is my baby that makes me glad
How can I whinge about a beautiful strike
As I pay for an exciting journey every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment