Monday, 23 June 2014

Job Cut


Photo Courtesy - Google

 
 
Job cut job cut
Apply for your job again
Oh God what the hell
I need a CV

I am the big boss
My job will be affected
Oh God need a day off
I have to do my CV

Office empty
All in the meeting
Oh God what’s the proposal
I want a perfect CV

Signs in silence
Face full of interest
Oh God what about the job
I fancy a precise CV


Full of ideas
Concern about the future
Oh God what’s my position
I elaborate deceits in CV

Amusement in office
Smiles around
Oh God what fun
I can be surplus without CV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Waiting for the Falling Drops

The garden is not soil alone— It is the heart I’ve always known. Each thirsty leaf, each fragile flower, Counts fading hopes hour by hour. T...