Photo Courtesy - Google
Pain in body, pain on mind
Couldn’t stand up, couldn’t sit
Want to cry, want to scream
Nothing will kill the pain
Back ache, stomach ache
Tooth ache, head ache
Neck ache, ear ache
What else is not aching?
Swirling in the whirling chair
Pain is following all the way
Wants to become a friend or enemy
Both will keep me entertained
You will try your ways to hurt me
I will try my ways to win
You can’t make me bed ridden
You are the pain and I am the rising star
Tuesday, 24 June 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Don’t Want the Kingdom
I Don’t Want the Kingdom There are days when I am angry with Him. I raise my voice. I question Him. Sometimes, I even shout. There a...
-
I could not give up. There was no going back. After years of suffering— silent battles of the mind, pain resting heavily on my shoulders, ...
-
Photo Courtesy- Google I am in love, echo in heart Love in the air with showers I could see her dashing I grinned and I walked awa...
-
In the world of fuss, nothing lasts. In the world of dreams, happiness is pursued. In the world of myths, facts are created. In the world of...

No comments:
Post a Comment