Photo Courtesy - Google
Sky is the limit but dreams are endless
It’s not yet time to build the vision
If the dream is easy to reach nearer to Him
Would we need to call His name when we have troubles?
There were ways that were tried and tested
Faith and trust were lost somewhere in between
A fantasy that was carried from far away
Does anyone want to spoil it without design?
Foolish thoughts from the wonderland
Had enough to believe in words around
Risen up from the fire that tried to burn
How to hold water in the sieve is the query?
The day can take by dawn still expectation
The sun will sink in the sea but with assurance
Hope and faith will come together to bring Him
The loving hearts support each other from falling.
Tuesday, 24 June 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Don’t Want the Kingdom
I Don’t Want the Kingdom There are days when I am angry with Him. I raise my voice. I question Him. Sometimes, I even shout. There a...
-
I could not give up. There was no going back. After years of suffering— silent battles of the mind, pain resting heavily on my shoulders, ...
-
Photo Courtesy- Google I am in love, echo in heart Love in the air with showers I could see her dashing I grinned and I walked awa...
-
In the world of fuss, nothing lasts. In the world of dreams, happiness is pursued. In the world of myths, facts are created. In the world of...

No comments:
Post a Comment