Photo Courtesy - Google
One day I wish to see the giggles that have perished
Deep inside we missed our dreams of being together
Twists of fate have taken us into different aspects of life
I watched the changes and wondered how to turn them around
There was a time that we cared and shared our smiles
As we grew older new faces appeared and we parted
The roots diminished in front of the fashionable world
All our speculation was to adore the appearance
There came a time that we forgot each other's existence
Wedding bells rang and we drifted as if unknown
Turning around and looking back was not in our fantasy
Phases of life turned us eventually to be strangers
Formal words spread on the occasions where we met
I am hoping to gather the innocence that we lost in the tide
I am dreaming of a day that we could hold hands again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Don’t Want the Kingdom
I Don’t Want the Kingdom There are days when I am angry with Him. I raise my voice. I question Him. Sometimes, I even shout. There a...
-
Photo Courtesy- Google I am in love, echo in heart Love in the air with showers I could see her dashing I grinned and I walked awa...
-
I could not give up. There was no going back. After years of suffering— silent battles of the mind, pain resting heavily on my shoulders, ...
-
In the world of fuss, nothing lasts. In the world of dreams, happiness is pursued. In the world of myths, facts are created. In the world of...
No comments:
Post a Comment