Monday, 23 June 2014

Phase of Life



Photo Courtesy - Google


Silence around me brings the noise clearer

The happiness of the winner that made me sad

I can feel the dimness that is clouding inside

I asked him to take me to a place that provides peace

There is enough time to catch the falling shadow

The noise inside me cried please listen to me

I forgot that I am talking to a stubborn mind

I looked at the shattered hopes and smile

The dreams of height are broken into pieces

There are always enough tears to shed

I taste the salty water and wonder how to stop

The miracles that I found useless to follow

I watched his motionless face and murmur

Is there any definition for curious thoughts

My frustrations are vain inside a foolish mind

The answer I found was the pleasure of selfishness

The twilight designed the symbols of fright

The babbles inside draw the images of spectre

I am amused by the stunning creative sculptures

The ticking clock reminds me to hug the darkness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Waiting for the Falling Drops

The garden is not soil alone— It is the heart I’ve always known. Each thirsty leaf, each fragile flower, Counts fading hopes hour by hour. T...