Monday 23 June 2014

Phase of Life



Photo Courtesy - Google


Silence around me brings the noise clearer

The happiness of the winner that made me sad

I can feel the dimness that is clouding inside

I asked him to take me to a place that provides peace

There is enough time to catch the falling shadow

The noise inside me cried please listen to me

I forgot that I am talking to a stubborn mind

I looked at the shattered hopes and smile

The dreams of height are broken into pieces

There are always enough tears to shed

I taste the salty water and wonder how to stop

The miracles that I found useless to follow

I watched his motionless face and murmur

Is there any definition for curious thoughts

My frustrations are vain inside a foolish mind

The answer I found was the pleasure of selfishness

The twilight designed the symbols of fright

The babbles inside draw the images of spectre

I am amused by the stunning creative sculptures

The ticking clock reminds me to hug the darkness

No comments:

Post a Comment