Photo Courtesy- Google
Rain made you whinge
Wind made you moan
Sun made you whimper
I made you my friend
Anger made me a beast
Smiling made me fun
Crying made me passionate
You made me your lover
Yesterday you were with me
Today I am with you
Tomorrow they will join
One day all will leave you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Don’t Want the Kingdom
I Don’t Want the Kingdom There are days when I am angry with Him. I raise my voice. I question Him. Sometimes, I even shout. There a...
-
I could not give up. There was no going back. After years of suffering— silent battles of the mind, pain resting heavily on my shoulders, ...
-
Photo Courtesy- Google I am in love, echo in heart Love in the air with showers I could see her dashing I grinned and I walked awa...
-
In the world of fuss, nothing lasts. In the world of dreams, happiness is pursued. In the world of myths, facts are created. In the world of...

No comments:
Post a Comment