Photo Courtesy - Google
Love in the heart reserved to write
Smile in the eyes humbled to show
Song in the lips ashamed to compose
Then, what are you cherished with?
Lost will follow, a misery in lonesome
Tears are good to throw the distress
Involve is the stroke that need inside
Why are you scared to fight against?
Skills are set, choice is characteristic
Moaners trailed, avoid the typical
Rumours are shadow, love the trace
Be yourself, that is what you are
Tuesday, 24 June 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Don’t Want the Kingdom
I Don’t Want the Kingdom There are days when I am angry with Him. I raise my voice. I question Him. Sometimes, I even shout. There a...
-
Photo Courtesy- Google I am in love, echo in heart Love in the air with showers I could see her dashing I grinned and I walked awa...
-
In the world of fuss, nothing lasts. In the world of dreams, happiness is pursued. In the world of myths, facts are created. In the world of...
-
Photo Courtesy - Google Encroaching thoughts in the misty morning You pulled the waves from the shore In the swirl of an unleashed strea...

No comments:
Post a Comment