Monday 23 June 2014

Shiva - Alligations



Photo Courtesy - Google




The blues you gave me I will take to the grave

The incidents that appear in life I have chosen to happen

I nagged you for my weakness and found amity in favor

I loved you for my comfort and dignified you as an ally

Whatever daft things I did I accuse you for the consequence

I yearn for the dreams that bring you closer to me

I know how gullible I am to believe the folks around

My whispering and whimpers constantly surround you

You never show a sign that you are listening to the jabber

There are times in life that I wonder where I went wrong

I nudged myself to accept karma to withdraw disputes

I filled myself with plenty of queries that long to be answered

Your silence is terrible making me feel that you are ruthless

I could sense your gracious smile on my frivolous allegations

My lord please enlighten the world with bliss and amenity

Direct me to nourish my soul with the reflection of your image

No comments:

Post a Comment