Monday 23 June 2014

Nature



Photo Courtesy - Google

Fragrance of the air reminds me of the dampness of the ground
Falling drops clearing the cloudy sky to deliver the light
The showers  designing scribbles on the window glass
The dew is shining like diamonds in the sunny spell
The pools of drizzle formed with different colours and shapes
The leaves are dancing in the chilled and humming breeze
The flowers looked amused and cherished by  the sparkling sun
I couldn't cease my admiration for the beauty of nature
The flares are drifting and the shades are yielding its place
The chorus of the birds anticipate the essence change
The drought building its strength and hauling sand
The doors losing control and  banging In the roaring wind
The leaves losing their steadiness and drifting in the blizzard
There is no petal's presence in the blossom tree
Nature's true  colour brought  gloominess in myself
I closed my eyes and longed for a day that brings the bloom
I wake up to a calmer  morning with clear spells of blue sky
The puddles have dried and fallen leaves took their place
I worried about the wounded shrubs and their  lost wings
I wished to cuddle them but afraid to touch their bleeding trunk
I mumbled to myself that only the cosmos can bring  harmony
I dreamed about the new blooms and swinging buds
Nature trails brought  me the glory of peace inside my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment