Thursday, 11 February 2016

The Spark

Photo Courtesy_Google

A day full of stress

To whisper in your ears

A day to depress

To bleat in your face

I came as a mess

Looking for you

 

Before my spiel

You gave me a peck

And made me feel

The power of your tune

I forgot my heel

And melted in your smile

 

Holding me tight

You moved to the side

Showed me the light

The charm that you brought

A valentine bright

Passed a shiver to my body

 

The red roses bloom

In the spark of your gaze

I rested and forgot the gloom

While drawing on your chest

The clock in the room

Stopped for us to doze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Waiting for the Falling Drops

The garden is not soil alone— It is the heart I’ve always known. Each thirsty leaf, each fragile flower, Counts fading hopes hour by hour. T...