Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Inspiration

Photo Courtesy- Google

December cold

I wanted to write

But ran out of themes

Is my fantasy coming to an end?

I struggled

Give me a topic

He didn’t answer

I wonder, has He answered anyone yet?

I tried to work around love

Where I left it last time

No time for sympathy

As most will abuse the empathy

I hit hard until I got the pain

All the bones cried for rest

Bring my creativity

I shouted until I broke into sweat

I sat

Nothing worked

At last I wrote

I needed a break

I looked at the moving cloud

Top of the building I saw the resting birds

The nest in the tree was empty

But there is hope

The summer will come and the wings too

I put the music on

No matter what is left

There is always a reason to move forward

And I smiled

I am in love

In love with everything I come across


No comments:

Post a Comment

Waiting for the Falling Drops

The garden is not soil alone— It is the heart I’ve always known. Each thirsty leaf, each fragile flower, Counts fading hopes hour by hour. T...