Friday 4 December 2015

Flood

Photo Courtesy- Google

When it started to rain

I recalled the moments that we shared

Playfully spraying water

Wobbling with the water’s movements

Throbbing headache lingered in the background

I wished to chain you in my thoughts

Anxious mind caught the pills

Rhythm of the hail brought you back

The day you expressed yourself

It was raining too

Rain became your memory

And I dreamed about you under the rain

Rain didn’t stop and your thoughts too

I could feel the chilliness

It’s your cold hands

I know you do it to annoy me

I felt flawless in your hands

Floating with you, I forgot my essence

When you pulled me down

I was under water with you

She was drowning , Help! Help!

My eyes were drawn to the doll I saw

You held it near my bosom

And we floated until the voice was silenced

No comments:

Post a Comment