Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Reflection

Photo Courtesy - FB

Looking at the cloudy sky

You said it was about to rain

I pointed out the shining star

Did you realise it was all in vain?

In your priorities I was the last

You said it without regret

I pointed out the rainbow

Did you realise it was my asset?

You were wandering in the field

You said you were busy

I pointed out the bees

Did you realise it was witty?

You came into my dreams

You said  you want to be happy

I pointed you towards the door

Did you realise I was snappy?

The moments of our exchange

You said I am beautiful

I pointed you towards my soul mates

Did you realise mirrors can be dreadful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Waiting for the Falling Drops

The garden is not soil alone— It is the heart I’ve always known. Each thirsty leaf, each fragile flower, Counts fading hopes hour by hour. T...