Photo Courtesy - Google
He carried the spirit
She made her magic
He broadened his rays
She twisted into shapes
He tinted her whites
She squashed like wool
He beamed with enjoyment
She painted his reflection
He brought the shades
Covered her in darkness
Her tears dropped
Rage turned to lightning
Thunder became her scream
Twilight twinkled
He sent her colours
Hope made her still
Love gives her harmony
Tuesday, 24 June 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Don’t Want the Kingdom
I Don’t Want the Kingdom There are days when I am angry with Him. I raise my voice. I question Him. Sometimes, I even shout. There a...
-
I could not give up. There was no going back. After years of suffering— silent battles of the mind, pain resting heavily on my shoulders, ...
-
Photo Courtesy- Google I am in love, echo in heart Love in the air with showers I could see her dashing I grinned and I walked awa...
-
In the world of fuss, nothing lasts. In the world of dreams, happiness is pursued. In the world of myths, facts are created. In the world of...

No comments:
Post a Comment