Monday 23 June 2014

Nature Lesson

Photo Courtesy - Google

Walking through the sea shore watching the beauty of the tides

The waves are bringing the water to the coast to kiss the pebbles

Admiration growing inside me thinking of the glittery stones

The sunshine made the shingle stunning with reflection

I should respect nature’s beauty by itself and its well being

My thoughts are about how to make use of the pebbles

A twist of excitement with the convincing decoration

My dream to follow rather than leaving them where they belong

I chose the prettiest gravel with different sizes and shapes

The deformed and odd looking ones were left untouched

Inside my heart I was creating different ideas of sculptures

The smile on my face mirrored the rays of a winner’s challenge

Looked down on the shapeless forms and had pity for its downside

My actions reflect my proudness of the pretty collection

I tried to create a vase without damaging the nice pebbles

The holes in between the stones made the vase imperfect

Crushed the pebbles to cover the demanding requirement

I was thinking about the deformed pebbles that were ignored

Nature was teaching me the necessity of difference

I bowed my head in front of each creation that God had made

There is an answer for everything that we see around

I cherished the lesson that I learned to move forward

No comments:

Post a Comment