Tuesday 24 June 2014

A Day In The Work Place

 Photo Courtesy - Google



I am in between plus and minus
Numbers changing in columns
Balance sheets not yet showing nil
I am holding my head in my hands

He is swearing over the phone
He thinks it is funny entertainment
He is desperate to clear his issues
Do I care, did he get that message?

She wants me to communicate with him
He is the God to solve the problem
I spam his inbox with a stream of emails
Does he know, I won’t give up till he responds

He is moaning about his ups and downs
He wants an email to tell of people
He thinks he is the genius of all there is
Does he know, I’m just being nice with him

I am in the middle of balancing myself
He is in the middle of balancing himself
They are in the middle of balancing themselves
Does anybody realise, where we take the balance?

No comments:

Post a Comment