Tuesday 24 June 2014

9 Wonders.

 Photo Courtesy - Google




Adbhuta – Wonder

I rushed down the escalator to catch the train
I sat in front of an Asian man who was enjoying Kheer
An early morning having the pudding in a crowded train?
I was watching his careless attitude to the surroundings

BhiBhatsa – Disgust

He was walking ahead of me enjoying his smoke
I was inhaling the smell behind him with irritation
I ran to overtake him to escape the odour
A day can start like that with various twists and turns

Bhayanaka – Fear

I was late and was rushing and saw the bus with the driver alone
It was good to take it rather than sweating about when I would reach the destination
The fear of chat up from him discouraged my confidence
Past experience will always influence what I do today

Hasya – Comic

I praised a lot about myself which irritated him
He felt that I was over the moon but neglected the ground
He forgot that I am a day dreamer who is lost in fantasy
He conveyed me to reality and I just drifted with it

Karuna - Compassion

He was always there to distribute free news papers
They passed him giving no attention to his goodwill
I gave him a smile when he handed over his junk
A bin was waiting for me on the other side to drop it in


Raudra – Anger

He wanted an apology for saying his new hair style resembles Hitler
We were friends that never thought a laugh can change into a nightmare
They talked behind his back saying he was silly to take a joke so seriously
I still couldn’t stop saying things that come to mind without thinking


Shanta – Tranquillity

I was in the shop billing the items that I bought
The cashier entertained with his enchanting talk
He was talking about his new job that he was going to start
There is hope and I congratulated him for his optimism

Sringara – Love

I was with a team of people whom I don’t know
A man came to ask which perfume I was wearing
He wanted to buy it for his loved one as it aroused him
I smiled to give the name that made someone cheerful


Veera – Valour

I was wandering and window shopping in the Mall
A man stopped in front of me and I looked
He bent over and nearly touched my feet
I found twenty pounds under his shoes and he walked away

No comments:

Post a Comment