Thursday 11 June 2015

My Will

Photo Courtesy - Google

I don’t want to see you struggle
When I will say my farewell
i am going to write my will
I hope it won’t make you feel unwell

I’m worth more than my assets
So please don’t burn me down
My eyes wander in the beauty
Give to somebody who won’t frown

Conscious thought of presence
Made myself eat healthy
My kidneys  are for one in love
That will make someone wealthy

When the first rain touches the ground
I love to breathe the freshness
Please pass my lungs to one who loves mud
So I will not miss the fondness

In my anger I am the worst
I will burn you down in the fire
My heart is for one who smiles in the fumes
Then you will wish to hire

I am here to see some smiles
Never take away my wishes
Use me for one in need
So I can smile on my ashes

No comments:

Post a Comment