Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Lonely Bird

Photo Courtesy- Friend

In the sunrise, on my strolls
I was lonely and so were you
I kicked myself in my thoughts
And I saw you alone up there

I wondered why so early
What you’d lost or were you like me
But you were flying against the beauty
And my eyes caught a glimpse of you

Tired feathers showing the burden
What’s in your mind my little birdie
My heart melts for you
And I wish to hold you and say you’re mine.

A lost love or a vanished companion
In your misery count on me   
While the dreams keep us going
Miles are there but we walk together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While Life Keeps Moving

  While Life Keeps Moving When the sky turns red, and it is time for the sunrise, step aside and watch the beauty. Let your mind wander. You...