Sunday 22 February 2015

Happy Birthday Jamie

Time of the year
Reminds me of the jingle bells
I’m counting the days
Here comes February
And I know it will keep me busy

2nd February started with fun
Felt like Jason brought the school home
He enjoyed each moment of his Birthday
And exclaimed
Next year I will bring more friends!

I count the days to 22nd February
Each time I bought sweets
I collected one for you
When I am having fun
Thinking about your absence

My son it’s your Birthday
I didn’t call you every day
I didn’t write to you each day
But although you are far you are near

As you both stand side by side
I am a proud mother
When you do silly things
I just think I did the same

My son, make mistakes and learn from them
Each day learn something new
Read a book to gain knowledge
Write a diary to show your girl friends

Be gentle with friends around you
Never step on someone else's shoes
Be kind to all the things around you
Wishing you All Happiness throughout your life

Jamie, my first son you show the trails
Jason to follow
Mum and Dad will hold you both
So you will not fall
Spread the love to create Bliss
He will Bless as He has no choice

No comments:

Post a Comment