Heard it’s cosy, a delight to see
On summer day settled there
Instructions flood in, heads in a spin
No more fans to damage the pricey
Cold air cooled, bodies shivered
Woollies put on, scared of being sick
Noise torrent, air cooler horrendous
Where to knock, any hearts here?
Seasons changed cooler silent
Breath of fresh air wakes the mind
Day by day winter slipped in
Cycles rolled, shattered fantasy
Wish for heaters, saddened thoughts
Sick and tired dreaming of lottery
Abiding moaners, anxiety dwells
Who will open the door to heaven?
Wednesday, 8 October 2014
Dark ..Photo Courtesy - Google
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Don’t Want the Kingdom
I Don’t Want the Kingdom There are days when I am angry with Him. I raise my voice. I question Him. Sometimes, I even shout. There a...
-
Photo Courtesy- Google I am in love, echo in heart Love in the air with showers I could see her dashing I grinned and I walked awa...
-
In the world of fuss, nothing lasts. In the world of dreams, happiness is pursued. In the world of myths, facts are created. In the world of...
-
I could not give up. There was no going back. After years of suffering— silent battles of the mind, pain resting heavily on my shoulders, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment