Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Move On

Photo Courtesy - Google

Love that’s been shared for many years
Signed off to end with heavy hearts
The music that was composed
Turned into memories to carry

The comfort behind the closed doors
The laughs that  we had together
The jokes that we shared with each other
All now parted by a paper signature

The promises that will not be seen again
The crates are packed to move on
There is nothing left to tell now
Time will heal, someone will walk in

The new place is more spacious
Excitement of joining fun
Giggles around may hit you hard
Hoping you will fall in love one day

No comments:

Post a Comment

​I Don’t Want the Kingdom

​ I Don’t Want the Kingdom There are days when I am angry with Him. I raise my voice. I question Him. Sometimes, I even shout. There a...