Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Train Journey


Photo Courtesy - Google
 
I met him on my journey to work
He was followed by his mate
He was gorgeous in my eyes
He sat straight with his head up

I was mesmerized by his aura
I was aware of the surroundings too
My eyes followed him carelessly
He was listening to announcements

The vibes of love surrounded me
I felt like others giving respect to him
Attention was growing around him
I wish I could be his friend forever

He stood up after a couple of stations
He was moving out with his friend
He was the guide dog with the blind man
I said goodbye and continued on my way

No comments:

Post a Comment

​I Don’t Want the Kingdom

​ I Don’t Want the Kingdom There are days when I am angry with Him. I raise my voice. I question Him. Sometimes, I even shout. There a...