Monday, 23 June 2014
Shiva & Me
Photo Courtesy - Google
Ideas of having him around is my secret pleasure
Chatting to him through heart is my hidden myth
Cleaning his room is my ownership of possession
Lighting the venue is my brightness of mind
Shouting to him is my madness of humanity
Crying in front of him is my concealed weakness
Insulting his portrait is his denial of my aspiration
The sequence of this process made myself 'Me'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Don’t Want the Kingdom
I Don’t Want the Kingdom There are days when I am angry with Him. I raise my voice. I question Him. Sometimes, I even shout. There a...
-
Photo Courtesy- Google I am in love, echo in heart Love in the air with showers I could see her dashing I grinned and I walked awa...
-
In the world of fuss, nothing lasts. In the world of dreams, happiness is pursued. In the world of myths, facts are created. In the world of...
-
I could not give up. There was no going back. After years of suffering— silent battles of the mind, pain resting heavily on my shoulders, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment