Monday 23 June 2014

Be My Valentine........


Photo Courtesy - Google

Be My Valentine........

Be my valentine my gorgeous husband

I don’t need a special day to say ‘ I love you’



Be the man of my life through all my years

You spoiled me by giving your life as a gift


Be the person you are even when I pester you to change

You adore me with surprises that I never guess


Be the soul that jealousy loves to touch

Your advice is beautiful when I nag about others


Be the bloke who smiles when I scream at you

Your calmness will melt my anger like slush


Be the guy who puts up with my childishness

Your maturity will direct me when I am wrong


Be the gentle man whom I can dance with

Your gentleness reminds me of my faith in God


Be my valentine today and all the days to come

You make me special every day my love

No comments:

Post a Comment