Wednesday 24 February 2016

Alone

Photo Courtesy- Google

When the shadow roared
I felt that I wanted to scream
But who was holding my neck
Why was my voice not coming out?
 
In the aching pain I cried
I was alone in the dust
Some people walked over me
I wish I had said something
 
In the hospital I saw faces
When the nurse looked confused
I worried about what was going on
The volcanoes were ready to erupt
 
Test after test I waited
The result was my fate
Accept or reject is not a choice
I had to go alone with the findings
 
When the trees are bare
And embrace the chillness
The birds too leave them behind
And find shelter for their favour
 
My silence is your selection
Let the darkness boom
If I do the same that you did
What’s the difference between you and me?

No comments:

Post a Comment