Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Shining Star

Photo Courtesy - FB Share

This morning I saw you up there

Shining through the dark cloud

I asked you where is your glare

In your silence I sighed aloud

Creepy wind ushered the theme

And you took the lace from my hair

In the gust I kept my beam

No-one noticed how much I care

The charm you brought in

I braced in the stream

You may have forgotten the good old grin

The sky is glowing with your beam

I wish your gleam was always near

Be my friend that I would share

For your flares I gladly cheer

Your time up there is all too rare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Waiting for the Falling Drops

The garden is not soil alone— It is the heart I’ve always known. Each thirsty leaf, each fragile flower, Counts fading hopes hour by hour. T...