Monday 4 January 2016

Midnight Dreams

Photo Courtesy - Friend

Holidays all over
Sunday perished with echoes in heart
Preparations done for the next working day
I laid as the distress began to smart
 
When the flight touched my dream land
Happiness rushed to my spine
My hair bounced in the breeze
And his  fragrance made my senses shine
 
I missed you so much; I mumbled
The sands of his foot prints flew in the air
I am not going back I shouted
The wind carried it without any care
 
A creaky noise made me wake
The clock ticked and the shadow moved in fright
Was it him that I had been waiting for?
The blade in his hand sparkled in the twilight
 
His voice disturbed my ears
I ignored him in my midnight dream
The vein did not make a sound when it burst
And I slept on his hand to continue unseen

No comments:

Post a Comment