Saturday 23 January 2016

Actors

Photo Courtesy - Google

In the balcony we enjoyed the show

The burning hearts

We pretended we did not see

Actors we too praised

Who is the best performer?

In the frame who will win?

I looked at you

Your eyes were always on the screen

I am here

I waved at you

You were enjoying the acting

My anger you did not see

For my pain you didn't care

I continued to be in the show

And I wondered why you were so interested

You made me win

I chose to play comedy

You are the reader

You never open the portrait within you

Let me show you

The winners act

How long will it take

How far will it go

I will reach the heights

And will be preparing my last show

I will not take you there

You still watch

Because your pride will not come down

And my love will get offers

And I will sell that to my last breath

No comments:

Post a Comment