Friday 6 November 2015

Twists and Turns

Photo Courtesy - Google Share

Friday twisted and turned
And you dropped me in the twist
The club was lively
Dancers acted wildly
Gamblers cracked pennies
Bottles made sizzles
I was on the floor
Alone
You were gone
The world ended in front of me
Blabbers moved around
Wines poured on hands
Friday twisted and turned as usual
 
A drop of wine spilled on my lips
The sweetness that melted,
The sharpness that moved inside the head
The colours that changed in sequence
The music that wowed in the passion
Everything the same
How could I change?
 
Friday twisted and turned
And I was twisting
Nothing dropped
I smiled
I am invisible
But I will stay inside you
And will burn you
Because I am in love with you
 
Friday twisted and turned
You ran your hands through me
In your lips I melted
I will be in your hand until you drop
Friday twisted and turned
Have my love while you last
Oh my Friday I will be your wine and you will be my taster

No comments:

Post a Comment