Tuesday 1 July 2014

Past - Present - Future


My observations are my writing. My thoughts and feelings that come across when interacting with others are influenced a lot. Thank you to all who encouraged me when I had a start. Mostly my work place colleagues/ friends & family - they are my inspirations.

First of all I have to say Thank You to my proof reader and best friend in the work place Alan Vinton. He encourages all the time and a friend that I can count on and a good companion on my walks. Secondly I have to say Thank You to Hardik Patel who created the blog and Jameson O’Reilly for suggesting a beautiful name. Hardik is a beautiful minded handsome young chap with a lovely wife who makes tasty food and I am lucky to have shared some of it. Jamee’s qualities are similar to Hardik and Jamee also shares my son’s name. When I joined my current work place Jamee was the one who trained me for my job and showed me London routes for the first time. Then I have to say Thank You Steve Foster who always remembers my birthdays and makes beautiful chocolate cakes and surprises me, and I use him as a proof reader in Alan’s absence. All my workplace mates are beautiful one way or another and I have to thank them all for their support. I love to mention Gary, Jack, Jackie (mentor), Jenny (mentor) ,Julie, Khalid, Karen, Nitesh, Rachel ,Surekha (mentor) and Tony's names as well, as they influenced me a lot one way or another.

When I talk about my friends outside work, they are such a beautiful bunch that I find myself lacking the right words to express how I truly feel about them. Still the names that have always followed me on my ups and downs are my classmates Nabeesu, Priya, Jaya and Sarga who encouraged me with their charm. Then I have to say Thank you to Ambili Renjith, Synthia (Usha Chachi), Sandhya Manosh who are like sisters to me , K.M. Seethi (Seethi Ikka) who is a brother and nice friend and Krish Vijay Raj, my brother who always cheers me up with his charismatic words. Lastly, I have to say Thank You to all who directly and indirectly encouraged me. Even if I didn’t mention their names, inside my heart I have great gratitude towards them.

I can’t say Thank You to my husband and my children as they are part of me. Whatever mood I am in, they always adjust themselves to cheer me up. Looking forward for me is my beautiful dream. I don’t know how I can bring that to the real world. In my wonderland I always float with my fantasies. My imaginary friend, My follower, My shadow, My God, My love whatever name I gave, ‘HE’ will hold me and I believe that One Day ‘HE’ will help me to fulfil THE DREAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment